Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Cup Runneth Over

My friend, my love, my stronghold, my helpmate, there is no other like you. You get me through even the longest of days, even the darkest of mornings. Whether full of joy or deep in mourning, you are what I want. You've been with me through trials and through travels. Stood by my side as I've ventured from one side of our great United States to the other. Throughout California, whether in the beautiful Northern Redwoods, or the busy streets of L.A., you are what I look for, what I long for. As I've entered in to parenthood, you have remained loyal, steadfast.  With your help, I can be the mommy that my daughter truly needs. With your help, my marriage is strong, flourishing. Your sweet aroma nurtures my soul. I can never repay you for the love you've given to me. But I will continue to love you endlessly. Whether you are hot, cold, iced, blended, dark, medium, light, sweet, stout, flavored, or bold...COFFEE, thank you, for just being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment