Friday, April 20, 2012

Five Minute Friday- Together

Lately I've been subscribing to other mom-bloggers, such as the Gypsy Mama, who challenged us to a Five Minute Friday on the topic of "Together."  so here it goes...

GO

Together we move mountains. Together we have climbed mountains. Together we are better.
Our travels...
Europe, Cross Country, California.
Our hobbies...
coffee, music, and well... coffee and music.
Our hopes and dreams.
Our faith.
Our love.
Our crazy, hilarious little offspring.
Together, we are better.
No one can quite understand our uncool/unhip/unfunny funniness.
But that's how we like it.
Best friend, Husband, Love,
I'm better when we're together.

STOP


Aaaand, how lame am I, that that took up 5 whole minutes? But there you go.
I need more practice.

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect 5 minutes! sometimes I am so intimidated by the LONG ones... I can't think that fast! :)

    hope to see you back next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you shared your togetherness regarding your husband and family. Beautiful.

    Thank you for dropping by my blog too, and for the encouraging words you left.

    Nice meeting you on the www :D

    ReplyDelete